Meetings

BrianC

Membership Expired
 Sorry, I've been in China since 2011. I kept trying to check out the site but, the security was blocking IOS in China. :) What happened to the club meetings? When I was a member they were monthly. After I got out, I thought the club had them near Stacy's Furniture in Grapevine (not sure if that is right). 

Welcome back Brian.  We still having meetings.  However, we've changed up the format a little.  Instead of having a monthly meeting at Stacy's, we are having a monthly event.  Some months we will go to a LFS, some months we will go to Stacy's.  We have the next year laid out and it should be added to the events Calendar soon.  Keep an eye out for it.In the meantime if you have any specific questions on events or suggestions for events, Let us know.Thanks,Billy

My only suggestion is the club might want to update "events" on the website because the last event is the winter social. How can I find out where the next meeting is?

Posted by: BrianC My only suggestion is the club might want to update "events" on the website because the last event is the winter social. How can I find out where the next meeting is? said:
I agree, we've requested the events be added to the website, so it should be added shortly.We are not having an event in August since most of the BOD is going to MACNA in New Orleans.  We will be having a MACNA recap meeting in September at Stacy's Furniture on Sept. 13th and are having the very popular DFWMAS LFS Bus tour in October.