Maxi Mini Question

I got a Maxi Mini about two months ago from Dallas North Aquarium. it was about 3" in the store, which was good because I wanted the smallest one I could find. He looked fully expanded at 3" so I thought I was good. Brought him home put him in and everything was good. he attached himself in a good spot and opened right up. About a week later I noticed that he was expanded quite a lot more than 3", so I measured. He is an outrageous 7" across!!!

Not only that but I'm pretty sure he ate one of my three sexy shrimps, a Tailspot Blenny, who is mysteriously missing and more recently a porcelain crab. I put in the crab on Saturday and could not find him for the life of me not but 10 hours later. OH, and A Hermit crab is missing too, his empty shell is ironically right in front of the anemone on the sand bed [smilie=dull.gif].

He is also very sticky. I know they are supposed to be super sticky but this one is ridiculously sticky and big and way more aggressive than I have ever seen. He is predominantly Purple with a Green rim all the way around. He looks like the perfect specimen for a Maxi-Mini, besides his size of course. I'm just concerned he may be something else. Otherwise he is the worst one ever. I thought it was weird the Sexy's did not like hosting it. instead they prefer to remain just around it. Sometimes they will walk around on the edge of the Maxi but they rarely hang on his for very long and they jump and move fast if the Maxi so much as twitches.

Speaking of twitching, this Maxi also has one hell of a reflex action, when you touch it. Putting just the slight amount of pressure on his carpet matte produces a closing reflex, where the Maxi basically sucks all the way in, taking anything on its matte with it. I cannot tell if this is him being uber aggressive or he is just trying to get away from the touch? Can anyone shed some light on this?

I'll take a picture tonight if anyone wants to see this bohem.....