Livestock - What types of livestock?

[i have set up a 65g tank with about 100 lbs of rock its that is cycling now. For now I will do stay away form the coral until I feel comfortable taking care of the tank. Also I have The Conscientous Marine Aquarist by Robert Fenner and am in the process of reading it. Few questions I have are:

1. I would like to know what types of snails, crabs and other workers I should get.

2. What types of fish are enjoyable for my size tank? Are their other types of things that are hardy that are enjoyable? I have seen a BTA before and think I would like to get one of those, are they hardy enough for a newbe?

3. Is their a book out that has an in depth compatibility chart for the different fishes and livestock?

:)]

[I have a 65gallon as well, and for reference this is my current list:

Fish/inverts:
3 green chromies
1 False perc
1 Royal Gramma
1 serpant star
1 Skunk cleaner shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp
Probably about 15 micro blue leg hermits
3 large red leg hermits
15 misc snails

Corals:
Anthelia
Xenia
Green Star Polyps
2 small zoo colonies

Still plan to get:
1 Lawnmower blenny
1 copperband butterfly
misc. corals

I originally wanted a Tang, but am finally coming to grips that it just wouldn't be fair to the fish and I would probably be just as happy with something else.]

[The only advice i would give you is to remember that once you put alot of things in the tank, it is very difficult to get them out. Research it thoroughly and think about it long and hard before dumping it into your tank. IMO, you dont need hermit crabs. Ive read alot about how some can eat corals. Snails will get the job done.]

[Ive never had a hermit eat any of my corals , and Ive never heard of that before.Ive seen the bad wraps hermits have been getting lately but they do get to places snails cant even dream of. Yes , they do take down the fallen Astrea but ive never seen any of mine straight up attack a snail.Then again Ive always had extra shells for them to grow into.I love my hermits,they till the top of my sand bed and clean areas snails cant. I guess its a matter of choice. Having said that I do have 1 evil Zebra hermit exiled to the sump.He's killed several of my Blue - Legs and is serving Life w/o parole in the sump for it.]