Jedi mind trick and rainbow monti

javila

Membership Expired
If you have a frag of the Jedi mind trick or rainbow monti you'd like to sell, please message me. I also have some nice frags of a mystic sunset monti that I'm willing to trade. 

Hi, I don't have any sunset monti but was wondering if you are selling frags of the mystic sunset?  I do have a Tyree bubble gum monster chalice, blue cali tort I can trade if you are interested.  I just something really small to try out.  Thanks.

Where are you located? I'm in Aubrey but have a small Jedi Mind Trick 0.5in and Rainbow Montipora about 1 inch. Any Zoanthids to trade?

I'm in Carrollton.  I do have some Zoa's but will have to double check with ones?  I've been neglecting the the zoa's for a while.  I can send you some photos of what I have if you like.  You can text me at 972-786-1786 and we can trade photos that way if you prefer. Vu

I've got some really nice Jedi Mind Trick colonies I could clip, and trade.   I'm in Dallas 75206.   text me at Two-one-four - 478-2680 and I could send some pictures.  -Chris