If you are looking to buy Tunze Products... better look here

well, i dont have any tunze and it looks like i wont ever have any...buy american...buy ecotech...hehe

Glad I just bought my Tunze 7095 today. Hopefully I won't have any trouble selling my 2 single controllers when I get the 7095 hooked up.

I believe it my friend bought a deltec calcium reactor and he payed an arm and a leg for it

Over time with the drop in the dollar most imports are going to cost more as will traveling outside the US. Just wait until you see what this is going to do to the price of gas for example.

i just read The Quick it said beer prices are going to go up....W needs to get this economy back on track :D

@kuyatwo wrote:
i just read The Quick it said beer prices are going to go up....W needs to get this economy back on track :D said:
more like good thing W can't run again..

Yeah good call.... The article said some microbeweries are going to charge $1 more per six pack.....if it gets to high i will have to switch to busch light or keystone

I might have to order my tunze stuff soon before it gets to high

Before this goes any further, please remember that the UA specifically forbids political discussions...

Thank you...