ICH outbreak and 8 wk quarantine?

Need some suggestions here, I am relatively new to the hobby and I have Ich I know it can be really bad or not anything to worry about on a case to case basis and fish can fight it off etc. etc. I also know the only way to actually cure ich is to remove all livestock from for 8+ wks and treat them in QT with copper treatments.

So here is my dilema, I have the following fish in my 200g tank:
Large Regal tang
Medium Bandit Regal tang (Black Face)
Scopas Tang
Sailfin Tang
Firefish
Juv. Dragon Wrasse (Green)
three bar Damsell
Blue Azure

I have a couple options for them either set up my own very large qt tank for all of them (dont really have the room), board them at a LFS for a nominal fee for the 8+ wks, sell them off to others with proper QT setup , or just live with Ich in the tank and as i make additions make sure they are healthy and happy in my qt tank before introducing them to DT so they can fight off ich when they are introduced to it. Please provide me with the most logical actions. Thanks

Sorry to hear about your situation. I am going through the same thing right now as well. The fish that I have left are fighting it off and I think the ich population will drop in numbers if I can get the last 2 fish back to 100%. I went ahead and set up a 40b qt/hospital tank to use if needed. I ended up losing 2 tangs to ich and don't plan on losing anymore. I had this same problem before my tank leaked and I stopped adding fish and let the fish get ich free for ~4 months before adding any new fish. I didn't have any problems after that... until the tank leaked! My tank is going through a pod (and probably ich) explosion right now, so I think I will just wait it out for a while like I did last time and then QT all new incomers from now on. The thought of trying to get all the fish out without wasting a bunch of water kills me! Good luck with your ich!