How does my Derasa look?

I've never owned a clam before, and I bought this 3-3.5" derasa about 2 weeks ago. It's sitting about 19" below this LED light: http://www.marinedepot.com/Ecoxotic_Panorama_Marine_LED_Light_Fixture_24_Inch_LED_Light_Fixtures-Ecoxotic-XX09242-FILTFILDTF-vi.html

When I first got him, I laid him on the bare-bed glass but he kept sliding around, sometimes because of the current and slippery glass surface, and sometimes I noticed he had a foot that comes out and nudges him, but then retracts. About a week ago, he released his feet, and I haven't seen it since. I decided to put him in that PVC so he doesn't glide around.

I know my LEDs aren't that powerful, but it has been enough to keep some monti caps & bird's nest. My bird's nest, in fact, has been growing very quickly, but he's about 7 inches under the LEDs. I also use automatic 2-part dosers so my params are relatively stable. Tank's been cycled for almost 4 months, but I still have some cyano & hair algae to take care of.

Here are some pictures I took earlier today from multiple angles, what do you guys think? Does my clam look healthy? Any tips, comments, or suggestions?

IMG_20140515_141046.jpg
alt="">
IMG_20140515_141030.jpg
alt="">
IMG_20140515_141247.jpg
alt="">
IMG_20140515_141105.jpg
alt="">