Hallucination!

So i finally got one about a month ago only reason i didnt show off then is i had leds, now i have a dual bulb t5, one blue wave and coral wave

This is my fav paly atm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nothing
I just wasnt getting the growth unlike t5
Also didnt like that i couldnt take pics with my cell

@Guppy Breeder wrote:
Nothing I just wasnt getting the growth unlike t5 Also didnt like that i couldnt take pics with my cell Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 said:
What was wrong with taking pictures with cell under LEDs? I am considering putting LEDs over the frag tanks I'm building, so I'm also curious about the low/no growth. BTW, that zoo is gorgeous. Put me in the line if you ever decide to frag. [smilie=wink.gif]

@sunfun wrote:
[I]@Guppy Breeder wrote:[/I][quote="Nothing I just wasnt getting the growth unlike t5 Also didnt like that i couldnt take pics with my cell Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 said:
What was wrong with taking pictures with cell under LEDs? I am considering putting LEDs over the frag tanks I'm building, so I'm also curious about the low/no growth. BTW, that zoo is gorgeous. Put me in the line if you ever decide to frag. [smilie=wink.gif]"]

Some people have excellent growth, i just didnt, and its already up to 3 polyps so its a pretty decent grower under t5

And taking cell pics unde leds is a no go the blue will wash out your pics

@K_Red_Raider wrote:
any updates/new pics said:
Ill try and get a good pic today

I got one from them too, its been under my AI Vega's and its already got babies and is bigger than the plug. One nice looking paly, my fav too.

LEDs are great, but one flaw that is becoming more apparent is the lack of spectrum. Without it some corals will not flourish. Luckily full spectrum led is becoming more popular lately. A lot of people are even just adding t5's along with their LEDs to cover more of the usable spectrum.