Guess this nudi

My wife and i were doing some rearranging in the tank when we came across a nudibranch. At first we had no idea what it was so i suggested we put it somewhere we could watch it. Sure enough about 5 minutes later we realize its a nudi and he is on the move. Well, for all you guys that think you know it all, here is your chance to shine. Lets play "Name that nudi".
Here are a few pics for ya.
[fine print: you only win if this is good news. ]

HPIM4641.JPG
alt="">

HPIM4642.JPG
alt="">

HPIM4645.JPG
alt="">

HPIM4649.JPG
alt=""> :shock:

wow that uy is realy cool looking, nice find, Do you have anyidea what it eats yet? My guess would be sponges as they tend to take on the color and look of what they eat so they can hide in there food.

Did yo see that one that someone found on their suncoral, it look just like a polyp.

Well, i did find him hidden under a rock, kinda thought sponge at first. Beyond that, not a clue yet. Hope to hear from the experts so i can sleep easy tonight. Although, the experts like me are probably going to bed soon. 8)

I haven't got a clue what sort of beastie it is, however I felt it my moral obligation to comment on your posting "Nudi" pictures on a family board....
:lol:

Very cool, hope it's nothing bad.

Looks just like the one I caught that eats colt coral. Pretty sure that's what it is.
Check out the pics.

http://www.dfwmas.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=44262&highlight=

That species eats colt corals. I get them in all the time and dip my colts to rid them of them. If you've got a colt, I'd check it very closely.

I was really hoping that you guys would give me some good news instead of telling me he is going to eat my colt. I guess we will have to move some rock and hope to find him again. The funny thing here is that i put him about 4-6 inches from my colt. Wow, what are the odds. :roll: