Gsp and the back wall...

I've seen alot of people do this and i want to also cuz i like the "living" background affect, but i cant seem to keep my gsp on my back wall, i glue it down an a few days later it falls off, any ideas on what i can use?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Super glue gel worked good for me... If it doesn't stick, glue the gsp to a flat plug then glue the plug to the back wall. Once it starts growing remove the plug.

I had mine on a rock and it just reached for the backwall and soon to take over back wall :) I am selling my big rock if you would like it. It has a few more pieces that have started to reach for the glass.

Sent from inside the shark tank!

Its a tonga rock that is about 8 inches long with a second branch that is only 2 or so inches long so not to big.

Sent from inside the shark tank!

when you do a water change the exposed glass wipe it down good and use the super glue gel and glue it.

@Zoa_joc wrote:
when you do a water change the exposed glass wipe it down good and use the super glue gel and glue it. said:
+1
I did the same thing on my overflow. Worked great!
I've also done this with my meteor shower and poker star montipora, but glued to coraline as opposed to straight glass.