Glue! - What type do you use?

[Cool new post area, unfortunatelly, not to much activity :glare: so here goes...

Thick gell glue is by far recommended for use in propagation but what type (brand) do you use?]

[At Walmart, any Super Glue Gel will work. Just dry the frag and the rock, apply the gel in a good puddle, hold the frag in place for about a minute, and set it in your tank.

The glue will turn white in the saltwater, but other than that, it works great.]

[I use the thicker Super Glue gel. As a safety tip, I usually attach frags to rubble or whatever, outside the tank in a bowl of tank water. I've read where bits of the superglue have dropped into the water only to be mistaken for food by fish. Sounds crazy, but I've read of more than one fish that had their mouth glued shut... :oops:]

[I always use Quicktite super glue gel by Loctite. Comes in a squeeze bottle that stands up and is easy to deal with and makes little mess when glueing frags by yourself. I think the survey one time on ReefCentral's SPS forum showed about 80% used the same glue. I bet their sales has climbed a lot in the last few years.]