Getting my 2 Hippocampus cf kuda Friday!

Soooo I got the tank set-up and just waiting on the two seahorse's to come in on Friday!
I'm sure I'll be blowing up the forum with all kinds of questions!
Wish me luck!

okayyy so I have had them one week today!
The setup is just a 10 gallon nothing fancy, with LS,LR, and a live gorgonia sea fan,hang on the back filter* I added the LS after the tank was cycled about 2 months after, and I thought it created a re-cycle but I got my water tested today and all is perfect, Ammonia 0,Nitrite 0,Nitrate <.25,Salinity 1.025,Temperture 76-77... So that gives me piece of mind knowing that not in toxic waters...
They look great,eat great and are very playful!
I think all is going pretty well so far!
I hope someone can tell me the sex of them!??
When they arrived they looked like the first pictures-- black, now they look like the ending pictures,,,,blending in with the sea fan!
DSC_0130-1.jpg
alt="">
DSC_0136-1.jpg
alt="">
DSC_0137.jpg
alt="">
DSC_0130-2.jpg
alt="">
DSC_0129.jpg
alt="">
DSC_0128-2.jpg
alt="">
DSC_0135-2.jpg
alt="">
DSC_0127.jpg
alt="">
DSC_0139-1.jpg
alt="">

My computer has been down for the past 3 days! You definately have a female, the other looks like he could be a very young male though. So you might have a pair. I'm sure time will tell they look beautiful. I'm happy they are coloring up for you now.

heyyy !
I was like where did he go??? :)
yeah the one that is black in the picture looks like the female, and actually I can kind of see the gold one developing what could be a pouch, they are getting bigger!
I'm so excited!
I'll get some new pictures and you can tell me if you notice any change.
I have noticed that they have started to go there separate ways..Like one stays on one side of the tank, and the other one on the other side! Except when I turn the lights on then they both post up and sleep at the same spot...
One shows way more dominance then the other!