FS: (2) Brand New 48" Blue Reefbrite Techs (Version 1) $220ea

fixedwing

Premium Member
Hello, I have (2) Brand New Blue Reefbrite Techs available. I have only powered them on to verify they work properly. There is a little bit of background that I'd like to share. When I originally purchased these Techs, I instantly realized there was a difference in the blue these originally produced versus the my older Blue Reefbrite Tech. After contacting Joy @ Reefbrite I found out that Reefbrite actually updated the mother boards. I personally am not a fan of the version 2 Reefbrites currently available on shelves. I asked if there was anyway I could get them rebuilt to the older version. After about 2 months I finally received my techs back with version 1 mother boards. These definitely give the "Pop" I was accustomed to from Reefbrite.I have all transaction information from Reefbrite to prove they have been rebuilt to the version 1 motherboards.The only other way you can get your hands on version 1 Reefbrites is to custom order them through Premium Aquatics.Reason why I'm selling is because I'm downsizing my display. Looking to get $220ea    I will post pictures a little later. Let me know if you have any questions. Todd