Florida and Houston

BrianC

Membership Expired
I placed an order with reefcleaners.com on Monday. The package is stuck in West Palm Beach...I've only seen positive experiences with John (I guess the owner) and his business.His business is in Port St. Lucie which was hit by the hurricane. It's Sunday, I know there are some atheists on the board, so no offense intended. But, I wonder as hobbyists, enthusiasts, and as Americans if we could take an extra minute to "think" about the people and businesses effected by the storms. Even if you are local only and captive bred only a lot of this hobby is still done in those areas. Maybe if anyone knows of businesses (or people) affected by these storms we could use this thread to mention them. Sometimes with business it's as simple as their business was disrupted for a week and they still need to put food on the table for their families...I'm far from wealthy and with really young kids so, I can't go to help in these places but, at least I can try to patronize the businesses to make sure they stay in business in what I am sure is a difficult time!