emergency leak need help

Hey all My tank is leaking and I need help fixing it!! It has all of the fish out currently but i need this thing fixed asap. If anyone can help or knows of a place that will fix it please please let me know!!!!! I need this done asap. thank you all for your help ahead of time. I appreciate any responses regarding the situation at hand. If you can help me I will pay you!!! please let me know! I am at work all day tomorrow so if anyone can help please call or text me at 214 592 2774. Thank you so much!

Your best bet is a different tank, you willnneed something to house the stuff while anyways as it can't be fixed with water in it

Hi
Nothing personal but why is every one afraid to put their location on their profile so some one has to ask where are you?
And I am with Wes you are probibly going to have to get a diffent tanks as fixing the old one is going to take time.
Joe

One of our sponsors uses a tank builder that has repaired/resealed some other tanks, He uses a master tank builder that was with Oceanic. Realistically, you are not gonna be able to get this fixed reliably in a shorter period of time unless you try to do it yourself. If you are that set on this tank then have it done right or you may want to think about getting a new tank built and the timeframe would probably be the same. You probably can get a new tank built faster than stripping one down, prepping it and then putting it back together, of course a new tank will cost more. His contact info is located in his forum here and he's a real cool guy. viewtopic.php?f=119&t=85442

Cheers,

thank you to everyone, and thanks for posting the info. Rodney was a nice guy but didnt couldnt take in the job of sealing it back so im on the search again!

@psturm5 wrote:
thank you to everyone said:
I don't think he would do it, what I meant was to ask him if his tank builder could do it. I know they have repaired other tank's locally.

Cheers,

You prob won't find any tank builders that will do it as it is more labor intensive than building a tank. If you don't want to do it your self then you might have to just buy a new tank.

I actually have found 2 tank builders that said they would do it for me for under 200 dollars! so Im good now! let the process begin!!!! If the tank turns out nice I will let yall know incase anyone else has this issue. thanks for all the help!