Egg crate and fraging - Fraging on a string?

[:;):
We are planing a few,(3-4-5) frags on a string idea and we will be doing the hooking frags on egg crate pieces game.
I kind of like that idea of seeing pieces of coral growing on egg crate ledges,(higher and lower) around the edges of the tanks we have.
Does anybody play this game, seeing how fast they grow and or how they like different water flow zones?
We are just about to set a few dozen frags into one of our grow out systems and we will be trying some different types of growing styles.
Please chime in if you have some good frag tips, like hanging the frags around free flow. :grinning:]

[I may try to the string idea in my show-main tank, I just dont want it to look too tacky. Whats the best type of string to use? Heck I could tie them around my VHO's :D, wont have to worry about hooks or anything.]

[I thought the string that was mentioned in one artical we saw was plain dental floss, the type without and sweeteners or cleaners, just old fashioned cheep stuff?
We have enough room to do this and not muck up our display tank. We might start in the display tank, but this will all be moved into 1 of the 7 systems that will be in th garage, witch there are are 4 of already, so it is fine to experiment out there and not upset the FUNGSUEAY in the home? :idea:]