Disease/ ulcer identification on potters angel

Celestial_star03

Membership Expired
My blue tang and my potters angel had a tiny quarrel but I'm not sure if this is a disease or a ulcer-laceration from the tang. He has a few little spots by his tail that do not look the same on the same side. He is eating and very active, it may all be from the tang attacking I just want to make sure. View attachment 1188

Sorry tank specifics 75 gallon, he and a coral beauty have been there since Friday otherwise tank members are clowns, regal tang (3 in), royal dottyback, 1 banggai cardinal, all been there at least a year, most 3 or 4. Tank has been established 5 years now. My salinity is .027, nitrates 10, no phosphate, there is coral and hermit crabs, snails but no other invertebrates. Good 80 lb live rock, I can't exactly catch him this moment to put him back in the quarantine. Everything else looks fine and fighting has stopped. 

I don't know what kind of disease moves that fast but within 4-5 hours the little spot of an ulcer turned into an almost half inch hole, the dots by his tail were almost like scales missing and before death showed up by his head only on that side as well. I am so sad and at a loss for what happened. On another not do not use bacterial medicated food with sps (lfs advice) I am going to lose at least 2 corals over that, within seconds of putting it in they were upset and had dead spots within an hour. All the other fish look and seem fine, I am going to keep watching but if someone knows what happened please share View attachment 1196