did I lose it?

just got back from class and it looks like this; day 4 in the tank, worst I've seen it

4ubeduda.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Your water quality may not be good enough for an anemone right now. Can you post up all the water chemistry please?

My tank is fairly new! Im at work right now, cant get my params. Honestly willing to sell it, my tank is very new and want this anemone to survive

I usually recommend a tank be 9 months old prior to adding an anemone, specifically so you can mature as well as your tank. In nine months, you'll learn a lot about how your tank runs, and how to keep water parameters from shifting wildly. Around that time, you're more apt to be ready to take on an anemone.

You probably should get someone else to house it in the meantime until your tank is better suited to accept it back.

When you get home, please do test all your water parameters and post up the numbers. How long has it been running? What lights do you have? What is the average water temperature? Please read this article: http://www.reefaddicts.com/content.php/302-Maintaining-Good-Water-Quality

+1 on Marc's comment. After one year mark I was able to keep srbta anemones successfully after two expensive failures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free