Deb's 60 Gallon build -ReefKeepr Lite up and running

This tank has acrylic covers so I thought I'd try a few top down pictures laying my phone on the cover.

[attachment=2]IMAG1190.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMAG1192.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMAG1193.jpg[/attachment]

Top down of Lobo

[attachment=2]IMAG1194.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMAG1195.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMAG1198.jpg[/attachment]

Right side with my 9.5 inch Duncan colony at the top, acans and large AOG colony.

[attachment=1]IMAG1188.jpg[/attachment]

And lastly...when I sold my huge purple cap, I picked up a yellow plate coral with dark tentacles.

[attachment=0]IMAG1186.jpg[/attachment]

With MACNA around the corner I thought I'd better set up my auto feeders for this tank. Drilled two holes in the acrylic top to fit two tubes. I'm using two Fishmates...one on each side of the tank. The male clown will not leave his back corner whether there are eggs or not, and the Mandarins always come to the right side looking for pellets.

[attachment=1]IMAG1207.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMAG1205.jpg[/attachment]

I just set it up yesterday but these guys don't take long to figure it out. The peppermints hang onto the tube waiting for the pellets to drop, and on the other side Sweetie (female clown) stays under the tube as well waiting for food. So I'm going to add larger pellets so the smaller pellets can make it to the sand.

One more neat find while cleaning the tank. A zoa rock had been overrun with xenia so I removed the xenia. Surprisingly my purple death palys I thought completely melted over a year ago had come back. [smilie=clapping.gif] Three little polyps in the middle. The pink palys on the right I got from Ultimate Frags eons ago [smilie=smile.gif]

Well, I finally broke down and hacked my tubipora. It was just too big for the tank. I took it out and measured it. It was 12 inches tall and 17 by 13 inches across the top. I used a 10" compass saw to cut off three of the sides and the bottom. The three large pieces I cut off are at Aquarium Boutique.

Here's a couple before and after pics. When I left for Aquarium Boutique to take in the three large pieces, my coral didn't look very happy. But by the time I got home all the polyps were out.

[attachment=1]Tubipora Before Chop ZOE_0010.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Tubipora 07 12 14 IMAG0847.jpg[/attachment]