Custom 60G

OK, its official...you make me sick. That store rocks. Man, I wish I could find a place that has that kind of selection and price. Seems like every frag I look at I hear, "that is $50 for a 1/2" fresh cut frag" and what a great deal I am getting! Ugggh! Wish I was closer to a great selection and a bunch of folks who work together to make this a little less expensive.
OK, done grumbling now.

Great find bro and I loved the rock work. Won't be long till we see some picts of corals now!

I think I would go into sensory overload looking at that many SPS pieces in one tank. How were the prices...comparable to over here?

@K_Red_Raider wrote:
I think I would go into sensory overload looking at that many SPS pieces in one tank. How were the prices...comparable to over here? said:
It's seems a lot cheaper over here, no fancy names driving up prices over here......yet however I may work on that one. lol In the pic you see the 20euro for one piece or 6 pieces for 100euro, the owner says he has sales like this a lot and it's just a 35 minute drive.

Cheers,

Ok next scape....I like this one better. The tanks is cycling also so YEAH.

alt="">
alt="">

My Sump....hahahaha good for how I will run with just skimmer, biopellets and dosing. It's crazy that I can buy a profilux doser cheaper than I can buy a kalk reactor. lol

alt="">

@bimmerzs wrote:
I lied.....absolute final aquascape.....can you tell I'm bored waiting for the tank to cycle. [smilie=rofl.gif] [/url] Cheers said:
You'll probably end up changing it again, [smilie=lol.gif]

A few shots.

alt="">]
20140329_212501_zpsguyqhrxj.jpg
alt="">[/URL] alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt="">

Unfortunately plans change so I received a 45day notice that I won't be extended as planned here so I wound up donating everything with proceeds going to The Ronald McDonald house and a children's hospital. My original plan was to donate the entire setup to a children's hospital if the LFS would donate time to set it up and maintain it....they said NO. [smilie=punch.gif] The owner is a good guy but free is a dirty word in Holland..... unless you are receiving something for free of course. I do trust he will do what he said and the money will go where it needs to go. SO...stay tuned for the next tank setup!