Clarkii Clownfish and Rustic Angel ?

Volitanlioness

Premium Member
I Have a 5 - 5.5" Clarkii Clown in my 150g, a Rustic Angle in my quarantine tank and started thinking is this a good idea. The compatability site I use says "Our database shows Amphiprion clarkii and Centropyge ferrugata as being compatible. The Clownfish family and the Angelfish (dwarf) family are listed as compatible. There is no override in place for the previous information for Amphiprion clarkii and Centropyge ferrugata".

Anyone with experience with these two or Clarkiis and Dwarf Angels. She's not overly aggressive but she has her moments.

In my experience this was a bad idea.... not only with the Rustic Angel which I cant find now but she started harassing my fairy wrasses. I removed her last night, she's back in the 33g bow front reef with two little mollies which she gets along with. She's 8-9 years old and shes only been in general population around two months. Unfortunately it didn't work out!

Dwarf angels like all fish are hit and miss. But I have always had good luck with them with most fish and corals.

Sent from pay phone in the airport.