Carpet Anemone help

I recently purchased this anemone and he has been acting strangely the last 24 hours. Is just acclimating or is he dying?

Tank is about 3 months old fully cycled all water parameters is fine get it checked twice a week by Dallas North Aquarium

IMG_0734.jpg
alt="">
IMG_0733.jpg
alt="">

DNA should of told you to wait on getting an anemone. Tank might be cycled but with anemones I feel tank mature around 6-9 months. I don't think that anemones looks good it isn't even trying to attach to a rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 on immature tank and unhappy nem.

Get your own test kits... $40 for an API Reef Master set (not the greatest but good enough for ballpark) is nothing compared to the value of our livestock and equipment. Being able to test your params the minute something looks off is invaluable, versus relying on store employees who have no vested interest in the outcome of the tests. Do you know your exact numbers for ammonia, nitrate, ca, alk, salinity, etc? "Fine" is a pretty unspecific assessment.

It is a beautiful specimen, but appears to be upside down, not holding onto the rockwork. If you bought it at DNA, why not take it back and let them care for it a little more while you get your tank situation sorted out? You want your system to support the livestock, so it should be ready first. What kind of lighting do you have? Have you tried feeding the anemone, and if so, what specifically and how much?