Can i get/keep an anenome?

[I have a 72 gallon tank w/ 260watts worth of pc lighting.. Is there any anenome i can get that will stay healthy? I want one for a clown fish I want to get in a few weeks.

also.. should I QT an anenome as well?? (I will probably need to upgrade the QT tanks lights if so... )

Thanks]

[Trey, how long has your tank been up? It would be better if your tank had at least 6 months to mature, and even better at one year. A BTA is the more hardy type for reef keepers.]

[At 5 weeks you should have very little livestock and even less fish IMO. Making an anemone the first thing into the tank is a good idea, to let it get established and pick a place it likes, then place your corals around it. It still might move but you have a better chance if it gets to pick the spot for a few weeks.]

[I totally disagree with Mark's post. However, if you have many years of experience in the hobby and only 5 weeks into your new tank, I would still give the tank more time to mature. It won't be biologically stable for about 6 months.

I'm not a fan of instant reefs. I know my 280g might indicate otherwise, but I merely upgraded my 6 yr old 29g and my 2 yr old 55g into a much larger tank/setup.]

[Well I didnt wait and payed the price. My poor little BTA is now dead or well almost. My tank is 5 months old and all tests are perfect, but something went wrong. He lasted about 2 weeks and fed pretty good but then He dropped off and withered away. Its very dissappointting! I'll keep reading and someday have another. :very sad:]

[Marc your post confuses me, first you said you disagree then go on to say you don't belive in instant reefs which is the point I was trying to make in the post.]