blue hippo tang with ich

Are hippo tang has ich. he has been in are tank for a couple of weeks and been fine. We have two cleaner shrimp but he seems to be getting worse he does not have anything to do with the shrimp. He is eating fine but I'm not sure how to treat him. Are qt tank is not big enough for him. He is 4 to 5 inches. Should I give him a dip in medication? I do not want to loose him. I also noticed two spots on my midas blenny. We did not have an issue with ich before. I think the shrimp will take care of it. We just did a water change last week. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Christy

i would recommend checking your water quality first jsut to be safe! but ecosystems aquariums has come out with some great food additives ans garlic formulas that i have been using at my work that work great and benefit your entire tank...the ecosystem reef or fish solution is what it is called...and it works great in combination with there garlic formula.i cleared up a x-mas island tang that was covered in ich using this combo in his food in just a week!