Back in Saltwater

Hello DFWMAS, after being out of saltwater for the past 6 months I am back in (both feet). I have had several 55 gallon tanks (years ago) and recently a 30 gallon Hex (FOWLR). The tanks were given away as a results of moves. I have moved into what I hope is my forever home between Waxahachie Texas and Ennis (Saddlebrook Estates) and got the itch again (to have a Reef Tank) and reached out to Saltwater Paradise who had a 75 gallon DAS tank which was established. It is does have a sump and included all of the necessities. The great thing about the tank is that it is fully stocked and stable! Saltwater Paradise were great in their work and setup of my tank. Included in the tank were three clowns (one was a fancy clown), a Yellow Tang, Two Fire Fish, and a banner cardinal. There was a cleanup crew of hermits and snails as well as some soft coral (tongue, colt coral, bubble, feather duster etc). I am very excited to get back into the hobby and wondering if there are any members in my neck of the woods?

Look forward to learning and hearing from you all.

Mike