B22's 60g rimless cube

b22

Premium Member
I am starting a new build and it will be a 60 gallon cube with three side low iron glass. Tank will be 24x24x24.
I ordered the tank through Rodney (my exotic fish and coral) Rodney is indeed the man. I decided to order it from him because of the other tanks I have seem from members on here. And as a added bonus his prices are by far the best!
Should have the tank any time now I ordered it three weeks ago. I will post pics soon

I picked up the tank and stand today.
9agety6a.jpg
alt="">
8ahyryqu.jpg
alt="">

mene6aha.jpg
alt="">
ybejeva5.jpg
alt="">
Not sure if it will stay this way because I have no space in the sand

Thanks guys for the nice words.
There were some minor issues with the tank so Rodney is having the guys build me a brand new one and I will be swapping them out soon. Also I am having Marc (melev) make me a custom sump so that will delay the progress some.

Just got home with my brand new sump built by mark (melev). This one is the third I have owned made by him and the best. The quality is super nice and his attention to detail on this one was super. He rounded ever single piece so they don't have any hard lines or sharp edges.
Thanks Mark.
yqymerer.jpg
alt="">
beta8y6u.jpg
alt="">
ypa3azu8.jpg
alt="">
utu5a4y3.jpg
alt="">

Now all I need is my tank. Rodney thinks the guys should be done with the new tank by mid week. So if everything goes well I should be busy doing plumbing next weekend.