Attatching mushrooms to rock - oops

Donovan and I met up with Chris Curtis this weekend (what's up dude?) and got some mushrooms and other various frags from him (thanks! :D)

I got home and used my super glue gel to mount our new corals. It was like 1am and without thinking I mounted the bases of our new mushrooms using super glue.

Is that okay? I don't want to rip them off now that they're attatched. Usually everybody uses methods for mushrooms that don't use super glue so I wasn't sure if this would kill them or not.

Maybe I should pry them off and reattatch another way?

Thanks for the input,
Catherine

I'd be shocked if they stay there. Mushrooms tend to slime a lot, and if the chemical (cyano acrylate) didn't affect the adversely, they should blow off some time in the near future. Usually I just put them where I want them, wrapping that spot with fish netting material and a rubberband. 4 days later, they are attached, and the netting can be removed.

Thanks! 1 came off. The other seems to be staying up. Each time the first came off and I reattatched him his bottom looked the same - as if he hadn't been damaged.

I'm going to create my toothpick n string net for the guy that's glued when he comes undone.

The slime scent makes me nauseated and stays on my hands forever :p