Anemones side by side

My rose has been moving around constantly and has finally decided to settle right beside my rainbow. They seem just fine should i move them or just let them be.[attachment=0]2012-07-10_18-21-19_48-1.jpg[/attachment]

How is the pink one doing? It's looking rather bleached.

It's doing great it was that color when i got it so not sure if it will darken up. Its under a 150w metal halide bulb and is eating just fine though

waterbeing has an entire 90 gallon tank full of anoms all snuggled and touching 24 X 7. My green and red BT's often intertwine tentacles. Can't believe I just typed that. Anyways, they just hold hands. Thats it. Nothing more. [smilie=surprised.gif]

@markh wrote:

Actually no. The green has not really moved ever since I picked up him. The red moves anywhere from multiple times a day to every 2-3 days. He only gets fed if he is in a spot that I like.
He still doesn't get it. My 2 clowns ignore both of them. They are happy with their flowerpot and I don't want to take that away from them.

ROFL, my 2 Maroon Clowns for the longest hosted my green hairy mushroom and a feather duster of all things, until I put in MY SRBT last week then surpisingly they both came together and are hosting this (they found it within 20 mins) in a 90G long. I also have a sebae that has survived 3 years is pale (hid for 2 weeks after LED's were put in but now is coming out during the day and retreating in to a hole at night) and decreased in size but has seemed to survive when I have lost 2 condi's and anothe sebae :( I have also added a large green carpet that moved for 2 days in a 1 ft area but has settled down. I my green carpet moved right next to my SRBT touching each other and they seemed to have left each other alone, but I rearranged the rocks for better circulation and both have stayed where they are.