80 gallon rimless nuvo SR-80 and a Kessil 360we with gooseneck

CaravanShaka

Membership Expired
 1 Kessil a360WEs with gooseneck in great condition, $275<hr />After considering how difficult it is going to be to move this tank to Austin, and how much I don't trust a moving company to do it, I've decided to just sell this tank and buy something new when I get there.Nuvo SR-80 tank with gloss white stand. Tank is in pristine condition and only 2 very small chips of the finish on the stand that could be touched up and never noticed. Also included with the tank are[- ]about 10-12 filter socks that have all been cleaned up[- ]3d printed filter sock holder that is much more stable than the stock one[- ]3d printed rear chamber covers with built in silent fans to cool the tank if you have any temp spikes. my tank never got over 78 degrees[- ]dual Jebao DC6000 controllable return pumps. Much better than stock, and much less heat being DC[- ]media caddy for the side not using a filter sockAsking $1,100 for tank and all accessories alt="" width="768" height="1024" /> alt="" width="768" height="1024" /> alt="" width="768" height="1024" />