48' Bluetooth Dimmable MATRIXX II T5 Fixture - Giesemann

Kman237

Membership Expired
48' Bluetooth Dimmable MATRIXX II T5 Fixture - GiesemannThis light retails for $1375One ballast is burnt out and needs to be replaced. I haven't had the time to do this so I'm selling it cheap. This fixture use to be over my tank and runs like a champ. Grows anything you put under it and looks super sleek. Will come with 6 bulbs.I'm located near North park mall - 75206. Come check it out. I'm open to offers.48' Bluetooth Dimmable MATRIXX II T5 Fixture - GiesemannThis light retails for $1375One ballast is burnt out and needs to be replaced. I haven't had the time to do this so I'm selling it cheap. This fixture use to be over my tank and runs like a champ. Grows anything you put under it and looks super sleek. Will come with 6 bulbs.I'm located near North park mall - 75206. Come check it out. I'm open to offers.View attachment 1578

For got price sorry everyone. Posting from phone can be odd sometimes. I'm asking 480 but open to offers 

$250 and swap near the downtown Dallas area. Troubleshooting/replacing/testing ballast, then long-term re-testing on another tank with old bulbs is going to be a pain in the A + a time consuming process. Willing to try my luck bc it's perfect for my setup. PM if interested and regardless, GLWTS! :D

I'm also open to trading for this Fixture. I'm in need of a ATI T5 Fixture that's 24inch with 6 bulbs. Need this for my small tank. 

This light is still available. I have the replacement ballast for it now. Haven't gotten around to hooking it up. Have the receipt for it paid $99 including shipping.  Let me know if interested.