29 bio Frag Setup

OK SO after going to multiple frag swaps and spending money on frags....
Here is what i decided to do...
Now my main tank ... usually has egg crate in the sand beds for frags that i just got OR find and glue...

SO i decided i am going to dedicate a tank to JUST FRAGS....
well i just bought a 29 bio..
Has a skimmer and i have added live rock and carbon filtration to the back filter area...
Has been up for a couple weeks... with live rock and live sand from my main .. I also cycle water from my main into it...
I also took rubble i have had in my sump and added it in the back with some micro algae...
You will note i also bought Dragons breath at the swap .... so i have put some of it in there as a display grow tank..
It has adjustable BLUE and White LEDs in the lid.... and a pulse wave maker ...

I need a few more zip ties... <-- Greatest invention EVER ... but you get the idea...
[attachment=2]frag front.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]frag left.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]frag right.jpg[/attachment]

I have some frags already going... mostly out of my main... the ones that i am waiting on expanding... and a few of my new ones i just got...
I ordered frag plugs and a frag tree that will be going on the left platform area..

Maybe next frag swap i will be ready to set up a table with that 29 QT setup i won...

input to you frag growers would be great.... i usually just watch the coral grow in the main ... but some things i have had to cut back due to the over growth of some corals while other corals grow slower...