100 pounds of live rock I'm curing . FYI I had no aptasia or rock nems, just a bit a hair algae which will be all gone upon trade.

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
Ok, my 100 gallon tank that was crashed by a hammer caused all my sps and lps to die before I could save it. It was nice rock of many types, I was able to cure some new dead rock and starting over. I am cooking the old rock to clean it up, I had some hair algae but with my cooking for a few weeks and skimming it should be good again. Once it is ready, as in no phosphates and nitrates I will seed it.I am going a different route, I want nems and clowns primarily. I figure once cured this rock ( no tuffa or fake stuff) should be valued at $2 a pound. So if you are setting up a 90-120 gallon tank I have a 55 gallon drum full of live rock. I really want to trade. I am looking for equal value in large BTA nems, I have 4-5 rainbow and roses so looking for a nice GBTA or perhaps a large sebae , not the tiny blue tip type. Or a neon green carpet nem. Also looking for picaso or what I call jigsaw clowns.Or I'm wanting one harlequin australian tusk fish, one with a lot of blue, the indo have very little blue in them.LMK

Glad to hear you are getting restarted! ... Live rock is usually a new tank and the things you want are probably from very established tanks - might be a hard match...