Search results

1. T

Need helps to replace modules of VERTEX ILLUMINA SR 260

My Vertex Illumina SR 260-1200 has a couple dead modules. I also have a spare one 600mm which has all working modules. I'm looking for instruction how to replace these modules and appreciate your sharing info. I can bring the lights to you and willing to pay fee for swapping the modules. Thanks...
  2. T

Green star polyps, hairy mushroom, chaeto macro algae

Showpiece neon green star polyps on a large rock 12"x6". There are brown mushroom, button polyps and about 10 zoas at the edge: $120Also have smaller pieces of neon green star polyps: from $15 and up. Green hair mushroom anemone about 2-3". Can eat pellets and host nemo clownfish: $15 each,Green...
  3. T

Selling Red Sea 170 with livestock ($500); 210 gallon system ($1000), skimmer SRO 6000SSS ($300)

I have 3 aquariums but no time to maintain and enjoy. Selling 2 saltwater fish tanks.1) A complete Red Sea 170 high end system, low iron glass, see the link below. Includes livestock fish: 5 nemo clownfish, 2 cardinal, 1 bubble tip anemone, green button polyps on live rocks, sand.All for...
  4. T

Vertex Aquaristik Illumina 260 - need helps

I bought an used Vertex Aquaristik Illumina 260 but couldn't find owner manual anywhere. My laptop doesn't see the V Link. I appreciate your helps pointing me to the resources.Thanks, Tony
  5. T

SRO Super Reef Octopus skimer

I have 2 saltwater skimmers for sale $350 each in Flower Mound. They are in great shape, good working condition. Please call/text for any questions 214-284-3947.
  6. T

Selling coral insert for saltwater FOWLR or reef tank

I'm selling all inserts for large aquarium.". All items should fit in a large tank dimension width/height 90"/30". They are very heavy and sturdy so you don't have concern of knocking over by the fish.  These can be added to a fish only or a reef tank. Yellow and green star polyps are growing on...
  7. T

Fish bicolor wrasse, foxface, sailfin tang, anemone, carbon reactor, CO2 bottle, JBJ regulator

I have many fish and and need to reduce nitrate level in 265 gallon saltwater tank. The following items are for sale. Fish 1 - large rose anemone 12": $85 3 - Tomato clownfish medium and large: $14 each3 - Sailfin tang large: $55 1 - large niger trigger fish 5" (reef safe) $55 1 - large bicolor...
  8. T

Skimmer, return pump, reef keeper, ATO GFO & Carbon reactors

I just upsized my tank to 265 gallons and selling the following items from my old saltwater aquarium. Protein skimmers - all are in working - Reef Octopus 150 internal with pump: $140 - Euro Reef RS 180 with pump: $90 Return pumps - all are working - Iwaki WMD-30RLXT higher performance pump...