Search results

1. E

Nuvo 10 full setup - bonded picassos - BTA -

Hello Folks,I need to sell my setup. I've been so busy finishing up my PhD and job hunting that my tank has been neglected lately.  I've just accepted a job offer on the east coast and the wife and I have decided to leave everything and start anew when we move. Therefore, everything fish related...
  2. E

Tank Breakdown Sale

Located in Denton.  Everything is OBO:- Jebao DP4 Doser $40 (comes with dosing tube holder)- Red Sea Chemicals Lot $make offer- Apex $450 for everything (at full price I'll include a tablet and the IM probe holder)     - Apex Classic (bought as gold system) with temp, PH, ORP, and Cond probes...
  3. E

Full Setup - Red Sea Reefer Nano - Bonded Picasso Clowns - Apex - MP10QD

Hello Everyone!I'll be moving out-of-state at the end of this year so it's finally time to sell this tank and all extras.  I'm not in a hurry to sell, but I'm motivated.  The sooner it sells the sooner I can take it out of my maintenance schedule.  I'm ready to part out, or take everything for...
  4. E

Red Sea Reefer Nano Build

Hello all, First build log. I've had this tank for about a year now and decided to completely start over after my move. I'm really taking my time with this one to make sure everything is just as I want it. [emoji4] First decision was placement in my new townhome. As soon as I walked in to...