Search results

1. D

Local expert

Is there by chance someone local that I could actually meet and discuss seahorses with? I have 4 Dwarfs now and I'm thinking of converting my 60 gal cube into a seahorse tank but I would really like to talk to someone that has been keeping them for sometime now and has even been successful at...
  2. D

Anemone Coloring Results

What is the best way to get the optimal coloring on BTA's? I bought an orange and black but it seems to be turning more green than black now. Is the lighting such as duration and brightness the only thing that can really affect the color or can I add any supplements that will help as well. I...
  3. D

majano in an anemone tank. Yes or No.

I know that in the reef tank no one likes or wants majano anemones but I am doing an anemone tank with RBTA's and I want to see what people think on here about me keeping majano's in the tank as well. I have a really nice, large green majano with a purple base that's been in my sump for almost...
  4. D

Tank size help.

I have a RBTA that is 2 yrs old and around 12" in diameter. Right now I have a 120 gal reef tank but I'm selling it and downsizing to only have the Nem and 2 fish. I wanted to see if I could get some advice on a new tank. I've been looking at a 30 gal cube that is 20x20x18" tall and a 45 gal...