Search results

1. C

75 gal reef ready tank + stand, sump, protein skimmer $250

75 gal reef ready tank (From Frank's Tanks) about 2 1/2 yrs old. No leaks. Sump w/ refugium and reef octopus protein skimmer. All for $250. I am in south Arlington/Mansfield area.
  2. C

Getting out of hobby, selling whole set up $400

I can no longer care for my tank because of medical reasons. I need to sell the whole set up because I can't do the work to piece it out. You must come and take yourself. 75 gallon drilled tank with standsump, not sure what size, with refugiumreef octopus skimmerAlso includes all my fish food...
  3. C

Ready for SPS?

So, my tank has been up and running about 6mths. It is a 75 gallon with 20G sump. Have so/so T5 lights on it right now, but just ordered 2- hydra 52s. My water parameters have been pretty stable. Ph 8.1-8.2, Alk 11, SG 1.025, Nitrate 5-10, phos 0-0.02. the only issue I have had is with Calcium...
  4. C

What is this?

Can anyone tell me what these are and what I should do to get rid of them? Just showed up this morning. unknown 1.jpg unknown 2.jpg
  5. C

Confessions of a Newbie...or how saving money cost more

Hi, I'm Cyndi and I'm a Newbie who tried to save money (should be a 12 step program) A little background. I began SCUBA diving at age 14 and since then have been hooked to the ocean. I wanted to be a marine biologist (until I spent 2 weeks with one and they talked me out of it), and got my...