Search results

1. S

WTB Fiji live rock and Apex Jr

I’m looking for Fiji live rock.  I am finishing setting up my 90 gallon tank and only have a few pieces of live rock in it and definitely needs more.  Let me know if you have any for sale.   im also looking for a cheap controller like an apex jr. I don’t need a ton of automation, and don’t have...
  2. S

WTB 90 gallon reef ready tank stand and canopy

Hey guys, I’m looking for around a 90 gallon reef ready tank with stand and canopy.  I have all the extras for a 90, so not looking for a full setup.  Let me know if you have anything available and what you will sell it for.  Thanks
  3. S

WTB cheap coral

hey guys, I picked up a used tank for my daughter that has been running for about a month now.  After new lights and a skimmer, I don’t have a whole lot to spend on coral.  Wondering if anyone has anything they could sell me for cheap.  I’m located in Little Elm, any help would be very much...
  4. S

Looking for led reef lights and protein skimmer pump, selling/trading metal halides 250watt single end with ballasts

I have a 90 gallon 4 foot tank that I am needing led lights for.  Also looking for a protein skimmer or a sicce 200 se pump that went out on my eshopps hob protein skimmer, but would rather have one that will go in the sump.  I have 2 250 watt metal halide pendants with ballasts that I can...
  5. S

Poly water storage tanks?

Hey guys, I am building a saltwater mixing station and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere in the area where I could buy polyethylene vertical water storage tanks.  I have found them online, but the shipping charges are outrageous.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.