1. R

Tunze Doc Skimmer 8410

Tunze Dock Skimmer 9410 with box.  Great condition!  $200
  2. R

Seneye

Seneye.  No cartridges included. $100
  3. R

Nice rack for radions

Nice aluminum rack for radions.  This was used on a 125 gal and worked great.  The lights can be positioned independently.  Works with radions, may work with others.  <del>$60</del> $40
  4. R

maxspect gyre $150

[Maxpect gyre.  First version December 2014 purchase date.  Original powerhead had a problem with the insulation coming off.  It was replaced and I have a new powerhead which is unused.  So you actually have the original that works and a new powerhead-I never installed as I didn’t feel like...
  5. R

Santa Monica Filtration

Couple of Santa Monica filtration products.  Both used but in good condition.[Santa Monica Filtration UAS HOG3x;  $150][ ][UAS HOG-1 for Nanos, $50]
  6. R

1.5 liter dosing containers

[[3 1.5 litre acrylic dosing containers, new unused  $60]]
  7. R

Skimmers, pumps and more!

[Reef Octopus 150SSS skimmer, space saver;  great space saving skimmer.  No cracks and looks great!  $150 [(SOLD)]] [Older Reef Octopus classic skimmer, needs new pump.  This skimmer is pretty used and has signs of wear.  The pump has a short in it and needs to be replaced.  Functional skimmer...
  8. R

Gen 3 Radions

[[2 Gen 3 radions  XR3030W Pros LED lights both for $800. ]][Mounting rack for ecotech radions;  designed to mount a pair of lights.  Mounts onto or into your hood and suspends the lights.  Was used in a 125 gallon tank.  Great shape $60][<del>[Reeflink controller $50  ]</del>[ SPF]]
  9. R

JBJ Nanocube 29 Gal with stand and RAPID LED

[JBJ Nanocube 29 gallon acrylic with stand, wave controller, pumps and RAPID LED aurora puck retrofit kit for hood;  dimmable LEDs.  Great for your growing reef.  Tank is in great shape, stand shows some wear in places you can’t see and the LEDs work great.  Includes pumps and pump controller...
  10. R

Neptune APEX classic

[Neptune Apex “Classic” with VDM module.  Everything works, needs to be flashed with latest firmware (but the old firmware works fine).  $400]
  11. R

125 gallon tank with sump complete

125 gallon tank with sump complete.  Tank is up and running.  Includes 2 gen3 radions and reeflink controller with special mount for the hood.  2 MP40W powerheads.  Reef octopus skimmer, Santa Monica filtration algea trap, 2 little fishies reactor for phosban, DC main pump, auto topoff with 5...
  12. R

Difference between 90 and 150 gallon tanks

I know its 60, but what about care and maintenance? Also deeps vs longs?