Search results

1. J

Coralife ro/di unit FS

$85.00new 75 gpd membrane and 2 month old filters.last stage can be DI or carbon.comes with empty cartridge for DI
  2. J

240 gallon mix reef (twin towers)

Ok I'm starting a new build; I'm very exited about this one as I feel I now know what I'm doing...(right) I paid my dues as a rookie; now let's take it to the next level.I will be posting images of the different stages; and discuss equipment and all the goodies.The system is 60"L x 30"H x 30"W...
  3. J

chaetomorpha - fern caulerpa

Ever since I sold my protein skimmer.... my macroalgae is growing like a wild beast.Anyone in the Mckinney area looking for cheto and/or caulerpa; I have at least 10 one gallon bags of each.$5 per bag :)  
  4. J

Getting Ready to move sale

List of available items:6 Vega Color $200.00 eachAi director $75 Seven 3.5 gallon dosing containers/ATO custom built by James @lonestar reef  $95 each black walls and top with clear front  One Apex AFS $75  [http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/automatic-feeding-system-neptune-systems.html ] One Apex...
  5. J

Livestock breakdown

i have the following available fish inverts and corals.my tank will be moved Saturday; I hope all finds a home by then.1 medium 6 line wrasse $351 Large Christmas Wrasse $35 [ON HOLD][1 medium mandarin dragonet $35 SOLD]1 pair mature mated paired clarkiis $85 1 pair mature orange/black percula...
  6. J

WTB: 100g to 175g Tank, Stand and Canopy

I'm looking to buy a transition tank as my move approaches; ideal tank width between 24 and 27 inches, 4 to 5 feet long and 24+ inches height.My current tank is 8 feet long x 42 inches height x 24 inches width with a steel stand 38 inches height; I'm not against a swap for those looking to...
  7. J

Sherman Anemone and Green BTA FS

I have a Sherman anemone 7 to 9 inches and a green BTA ?3 inches both attached to the same rockboth anemones and the rock need to come together ?$135.00as a reference the rock is bigger than a human head
  8. J

Tangs, tangs, tangs FS

We are in the process of building a new home and selling our existing one; during this process we are moving to a rental property and will be forced to downsize while our new construction gets my dream peninsula reef built.I will begin the process of finding home to my precious tangs as my...
  9. J

Chaeto and fern caulerpa for sale/trade

Im located in McKinney; I have tons and tons of cheato and fern caulerpa,?I?will clean this Friday so there will be none by Saturday.I have my refugium seeded with all kinds of pods and cleaning crew critters.If anyone is interested on any, come get it.$5 per gallon bag or ?willing to trade for...