4. S

Tideline Sump

Would trade for corals.
  5. S

Green slimer, monti spongoid, green turbinaria

Going to March frag swap? Would love to trade for green slimer
  6. S

3/9/24 Hobbyist Frag Swap Trading Forum

On top of bringing various LPS and SPS, I’ll be doing 7 zoa frags for $100 and can include the following: AOI Gobstopper Bam Bam Red Hornet Rainbow Hornet Sonic Flare Blue Lagoon Scrambled Egg Send me a pm if you want to reserve one.
  7. S

Have scrambled egg and a lot of other zoas I’ll be bringing!
  8. S

💝 Pink Hammers! Valentines special 💖

I’ll take one if you can bring it to the frag swap in March! Or trade for a piece of that golden rod?
  9. S

Can you send me a picture of the pearl berry, highlighter, red rainbow, and deep blue?
  10. S

WTB: Anemones Acans Favia Acropora Euphyllia WTS: Mid to high end zoas Red, Rainbow, Green/Purple Acans SPS Green Toadstool Month Cap Favia
  11. S

Wanted to set up this thread for people to make trades ahead of the March 9th frag swap.
  12. S

Milko Stylo

Interested in those other acros
  13. S

Red montipora cap

Have red monti cap, healthy and good grower $20. Downtown dallas near west village
  14. S

Red Cap Montipora

Live close to West Village, could get you a piece for $20
  15. S

SPS to trade

Have two extremely healthy acro frags (Garf Bonsai and WWC YellowTip) I am looking to trade for other SPS frags. Located in downtown Dallas near West Village.
  16. S

WTB: Soft Corals (North DFW Area)

Have some if youre interested, white zombie, red hornet, bam bam, and gobstopper colonys
  17. S

WTB: Soft Corals (North DFW Area)

have some zoa colonies and frags if interested!
  18. S

Trade Thread

Wanted to start a thread that could allow people to trade with other hobbyists. Post what you have below, what you are looking for, and location!
  19. S

STEAL!! Zoa Frags for Sale or Trade

Located in downtown Dallas, will give discount if multiples bought Blue Lagoon 3 polyps: $25 Scrambled Egg ~15 polyps: $30 ~10 polyps: $20 Utter Chaos: 2 polyp: $15 5 polyp: 30 White Zombie: 8 polyp: $30 Pink Zipper: 4 polyp: $20 9 polyp: $40
  20. S

Looking for some soft coral frags!

have some nice “high end” zoas I’d be willing to part with. (blue lagoon, illuminati, pink zipper, etc) shoot me a pm