Search results

1. C

Full reefer $ale

total equipment for a reef aquarium. includes. tank-table-lights-return pumps-wave maker- protein skimmer- filters-calcium reactor- Jebao dosing pump- UV light-heater-rocks and sand if you prefer. In short, everything you see in the photo includes the fish. I'm out of this hobby . I love it and...
  2. C

AI LIGHTS, KESSIL LIGHTS

3 Vegas Ai lights , perfect condition ($100) each 1 hydra twenty six, perfect condition ($200) 1 director to help connect them to your phone (hard to find) ($100) 2 kessil lights and the director for the kessil lights (250 for all 3 listed) I have all the connections to all of them, and all...
  3. C

Red octopus Protein Skimmer (external) $199.99

200+ gallon skimmer, red octopus skimmer, works perfect
  4. C

Frag tank (low boy) price $150 reduced

The dimensions for the tank height x length x width (10” x 48” x 24”) of the tank and with the Stand it would be an extra 40” of height same dimensions for the length and width. I am selling all the listed, tank, sump, equipment for the connections overflow, and the table to hold it all...
  5. C

Frag tank

Txt 214 680 0439 I have completed reef frag tank for sale  ask $700 for everything  3 lights  1 hydra 2 vegas protein skimer  calcium reactor  carbon reactor  dosing pump /with 4 containers  nopox,calcium,magnesium,kh live rocks     
  6. C

Calcium reactor MRC

I have for sale the calcium reactor MRC  Can do 200-600 gallons  comes with everything on the picture (calcium reactor) comes with 2 pumps perfect conditions, am selling this because i bought a better calcium reactor  for my tank  
  7. C

Calcium reactor

Looking calcium reactor  Thanks
  8. C

Returns pump

I am looking for a return pump to move more than 200 gallons please leave information thank you
  9. C

Frag tank

Hi  everyone Looking to buy a 2 frag tank  50 gallons to 100 gallons  please let me know what you get  thanks 
  10. C

Reef acrylic tank

I have 45 gallon acrylic tank 4 ft long with everything you need for starting came with -jebao returns pump -1 heat -circulation pump -sand -Rock -sump-protein skimmer -regular light -custom stands any questions txt 2146800439$599  everything I’m located Irving you must be came pick up just txt...