Search results

1. C

Dry rock

I have more like 100 lb if you still interested
  2. C

Full reefer $ale

Fishes 2 blue tang 1 purple tang 1 scopes tang 1 blue wrasses 3 pajamas cardinal fish 2 orange clown fish 1 black clown fish 1 desjardinii sailfing tang 2 yellowtail blue damsel 2 big hermit crabs
  3. C

Full reefer $ale

total equipment for a reef aquarium. includes. tank-table-lights-return pumps-wave maker- protein skimmer- filters-calcium reactor- Jebao dosing pump- UV light-heater-rocks and sand if you prefer. In short, everything you see in the photo includes the fish. I'm out of this hobby . I love it and...
  4. C

Frag tank (low boy) price $150 reduced

Yes sir still available
  5. C

Reef tank 150 gallon with sump 50 gallon $200

Still have 50 gl frag tank if you interested
  6. C

AI LIGHTS, KESSIL LIGHTS

3 Vegas Ai lights , perfect condition ($100) each 1 hydra twenty six, perfect condition ($200) 1 director to help connect them to your phone (hard to find) ($100) 2 kessil lights and the director for the kessil lights (250 for all 3 listed) I have all the connections to all of them, and all...
  7. C

Red octopus Protein Skimmer (external) $199.99

200+ gallon skimmer, red octopus skimmer, works perfect
  8. C

Frag tank (low boy) price $150 reduced

The dimensions for the tank height x length x width (10” x 48” x 24”) of the tank and with the Stand it would be an extra 40” of height same dimensions for the length and width. I am selling all the listed, tank, sump, equipment for the connections overflow, and the table to hold it all...
  9. C

Wtb frag tank

I have the frag tank with the table that goes with it and the PVC pipe fittings and overflow that go with it for the sump.
  10. C

4K IceCap pump/remote and back up battery.

Gyre pump still available send me pm Thanks