Search results

1. F

300 Gallon Complete System for Sale

I have sold my house and the new owner does not want the fish tank.  I will be removing it from my house but will not have a place in my new house. The tank is up and running right now without any issues. $3,300.00 OBO. Listed below is the equipment: 300 Gallon Mainland Tank Glass Melev's Reef...
  2. F

Please Help!!! LEAKING SUMP

My sump is leaking and looking for the best place to get a replacement in the DFW area.  I have an external pump, Reef Octopus Regal Protein Skimmer 200 INT, and a 300-gallon display aquarium.  Any help or suggestions would be great!!!Thanks, Josh
  3. F

Josh's 300 Gallon Tank Build

So, I have just finished building my new house. The only two things I asked for was a Saltwater Tank and a Urinal in the master bath...... [smilie=wink.gif] Well the wife gave in to my request. Here is some info on the tank: Marineland 300 Gallon Deep Dimension Tank (converted to a...
  4. F

NEW HOUSE NEW TANK HELP

I am looking for some help....I have had a fresh water tank in the past, but want to install a new saltwater tank in the wall of our new house. All I asked the wife for in the new house is a fish tank and a urinal (don't have to lift the seat anymore) They are supposed to start framing my...