Search results

1. A

Clearing out misc corals

Clearing the misc out of the tank! I think my names are mostly accurate. Make me a deal on multiple pieces! Porch pickup north Dallas 635/Marsh Ln. captain jerk frags 5 5 availablelarge captain jerk colony on rock. 20green favia. 15orange chalice. 15orange Lepto. 15green lepto (nickel size)...
  2. A

Emerald crabs and blue leg hermits

2 emeralds and about 15 to 20 blue leg hermit crabs available.      Message me     make offer or trade 
  3. A

Apex guru ?

I need help.   I have the Apex classic and just bought a new Apex base unit.   I'm trying to get it set up but I'm not the most computer literate person.    I have Neptune scheduling me for a help call next week but was hoping to get it going before that.  If you'd like to lend me a hand I'd...
  4. A

WTB newer generation APEX

Just found out my apex is a classic and won't work with the Trident.    SO if someone has a newer one available or would like to swap for a price, let me know.   It works with my DOS and everything else but won't work with the Trident.   
  5. A

Looking for JF Fox Flame

<i class="fas fa-link wpfsx"></i>Looking for a JF Fox Flame, let me know what you have 
  6. A

WTB nano tank LED fixture

I've got a nano tank with anemones and I'd like a good quality led fixture tI perk them up.    Contact me if you have an available fixture 
  7. A

WTB JF Fox Flame

Looking for a JF Fox Flame, let me know what you have 
  8. A

Looking for Sherman Rose or RBT anemone & more

Looking for rose bubble or Sherman rose anemone, multi head green torch, multi head frogspawn, other colorful easier corals  
  9. A

ADding on to orbit pro system

I just bought an orbit pro 48-60" unit and id like to add a 72" fixture as its not bright enough. Is this possible? Are there more than a singular 72" fixture that id need to choose from?
  10. A

large decorator crab compatability

ive bought myself a large decorator crab without much thought, its showed up now im worried about the tank i was to put him in. i have a smaller mandarin goby in there, 3 camel shrimp and 3 smaller emeral crabs. do you think the decorator will give me any problems with these tank mates?
  11. A

PAR meter rental/borrow/use

looking for someone to let me rent their par meter for a day, im trying to figure out my reef tank lighting, hate to spend $300 on something i may use once! i in NW Dallas, can meet you though wherever, or you can bring it over here that way it wont ever be out of your hands and i'll pay you...
  12. A

lighting opinion of this led setup

Curious what opinions people have of this for a reef tank. 4 whites, 3 blue and whites, and one blue. Are they bright enough for a reef tank? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=300959720130
  13. A

bought a used fixture....T8s too big. what are they?

Bought a used fixture with no bulbs. I thought they were T8s but I tried to put a T8 in but the prongs are about 2mm too far apart. What number size do you think firs this?
  14. A

hi-hat drumfish info

ive seen the hi-hat drumfish and it looks like a good fit for my tank as i keep fiding fireworms and would love to have a fish to devour them instead of me using traps and catching one at a time. my questions are, will the hi-hat go after my hermits? snails? shrimp? im not finding...
  15. A

sea hare?

i all the sudden have 3 of these guys scouring my tank. this one is just under an inch long, white, has two antenna's like a snail, im thinking its some sort of sea hare. there's a darker one, but he's gone into hiding. seems they were fine til the lights came on, now they're kindof hiding...
  16. A

rose anemone deflated

i bought a rose (forget the exact name) anemone monday from a neighbor, put it in the tank and now 6 days later it's just deflated. last night it moved a few inches to a new spot, but what can i do to perk this guy up? is it normal to take a week to get happy? he was looking normal after a...
  17. A

T5's or LED's ?? too much or too little lighting?

i have frogspawns, Kenya trees and Xenias. im not having luck with the Xenias, frogs look good 95% of the time but some times they look a little withdrawn. wondering if it's my lighting. i have T5's but wondered if my reef tank would do better with LED fixtures? my water checks good, im...