Search results

1. R

2 - Philips Coral Care Gen2 LED Light Fixtures

2- Philips CoralCare Gen2 LED Light Fixtures. Less than two months of use. Comes with the original box and hanging kit. I have a receipt for proof of purchase. $600 each or take both for $1100. Pick up in Plano TX.
  2. R

Metal Halide Ballasts

Do you have the reflectors?
  3. R

Reef Octopus Classic 2000 HOB Skimmer

Used sparingly to cycle live rock.  Great condition, all parts present. $100, pick up in Plano.  
  4. R

Reef Octopus Classic 2000 HOB

Used sparingly to cycle live rock.  Great condition, all parts present. $100, pick up in Plano.  
  5. R

Reef Octopus Classic 2000 HOB

6. R

Dragon Soul Gold Torch

These have been cut from the mother colony shown below on the last picture.  There are 4 total for sale. First picture top piece is a large one head, $200 First picture middle, $175 First picture bottom, $175    Top one on the second picture is a double head, $350  Mother is in the center, I...
  7. R

Aquarium Engineering 8” Stacked Automated Calcium Reactor *NEW*

Brand new never used.  If you look at the lower left side of the unit there is a custom ph probe port that Bill Wann installed for me.  I already have an 8” reactor and do not need this one.  curbside pickup in Plano TX or I am willing to ship for an extra $60.  The original foam injected box is...
  8. R

Dried Live Rock

I have one garbage can full of Marco dry rock from BRS that was taken out of an existing tank.  Weight is 120lbs, asking $175. Comes with the garbage can and lid.  Pick up in Plano only.