Search results

1. T

Skimmer Bubble Issues

Thanks again for the help. I forced hot water through the tube and then started hearing air sucking through it. After that, it started sucking it out of the cup. All looks good and thank you again for the help.
  2. T

Skimmer Bubble Issues

Also not sure if it matters but mine is an external skimmer.
  3. T

Skimmer Bubble Issues

Thanks Marc. I will give it a try today.
  4. T

Skimmer Bubble Issues

the piping with the adjustment value and the air hole at the top are all clear. Also noticed that the water level in the cone is rather high. Only about 3" between the water level and the bubbles.
  5. T

Skimmer Bubble Issues

HI All - hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas. I have an MRC Orca Pro 2 skimmer which has been operating great over 8 years. A few weeks ago I started to notice that it wasn't generating any bubble even with the skimmer impeller pump running so I assumed thier was an issue with the...
  6. T

Harlequin Shrimp

I have a Harlequin Shrimp who has cleared my tank of Asterias starfish and would like to rehome him to someone that has an Asterias issue.  Rehome for $40.  Located in Irving, TX. please email me at sturney517@verizon.net.    
  7. T

ISO Chaeto

looking for some Cheato.  Anyone have some they are open to trimming/selling?
  8. T

ISO Chaeto

I'm looking for some Chaeto to add to my sump.  Anyone have some they are open to trimming and selling?
  9. T

Coral ID Help

Hi All - hope everyone's 2022 is starting out great.  I need some help identifying this coral.  I need to cut out all the bad poly's but want to do some reading before i start cutting.  
  10. T

Reef Octopus Diablo DCRS250 Skimmer For Sale

Recently removed from my tank for a newer one. Good shape and still works. Photos recently taken. On the pump, it had a small crack in the rod portion of th pumps housing which has been epoxied. It does not impact the performance nor is the skipper portion cracked. Just the housing on the pump...
  11. T

Build My LED Lights For Sale

Selling my Build My LED lights.  All the lights work but i do have 2 ballasts that do not.  I have the dimmer cables and mounting brackets for sitting the lights on the tank (not the hanging kits).  Lights all work but they are dirty so you will likely want to clean them up before using them...
  12. T

Mojano Wand

Does anyone have a Mojano wand they would be willing to loan out?
  13. T

Milwaukee MP810 vs BRS Topp Off

Anyone using the Milwaukee pumps for ATO? We've been using the BRS ones for years for dosing and ATO but the ATO versions don't seem to last long.
  14. T

Elegance Coral Help

We've got a large Australian Elegance which has been doing great for over a year. A while back the Clown fish decided to start hanging out in it and making it mad but the other day we noticed it was retracted on one side and the other side was skeleton. Any thoughts from anyone on if the Clown...
  15. T

snorkels Fish & Corals

Stopped by Snorkels today for the first time. Nice store, friendly and helpful staff, good selection of fresh & saltwater. Walked in just to check the place out. Walked out with a Purple Tile Fish, Spotted Snake Eel, and some other goodies. If you are in the HEB area and looking for...
  16. T

Sand Sifter Starfish Question

I've got 2 sand sifters in my tank but need to transfer my Harlequin Shrimp into the tank to clear out the astaria starfish that are getting out of control. Can the sand sifters live in an environment with no sand? I was going to move them to my sump for a while where they would be safe.
  17. T

Hammer Help

Looking for some advice. We recently bought another hammer coral to replace one that died. Total length is about 7 inches. Each one we have had in the past has died due to brown algae. Water parameters are good, coral is placed in a medium flow area and is at the bottom of the tank. It's...
  18. T

Aiptasia Laser

Anyone know if an aiptasia laser can be used on polyps? I've got some polyps that are taking over a section of rock that is at the bottom of the tank. Rather than try and remove the rock I want to use the laser.
  19. T

Snow Flake Eel

I've been considering an eel for our 450G and wanted to see if anyone has a Snow Flake eel and how active they are during the day time.
  20. T

Elegance Coral Spot???

Anyone have an idea what the spot might be in the middle of my elegance coral? alt="">