Search results

1. C

Free* 120g with stand/canopy

Planet aquariums 120g, euro braved with pvc bottom. Includes tall stand and canopy. Has been empty in apartment storage room, getting ready to move and it can't go with us.  *Free to DFWMAS members
  2. C

Berghia Nudibranches

My tank is now clear of aiptasia and the Berghias are bailing and ending up in my filter sock. Currently have 4 in the sock, if anyone is interested.. $5 each.Will update if/when I find more.Located Keller/NFW border.Went to get a pic and noticed a few in the sump. This is a larger one, ones in...
  3. C

WTB cheato or caulerpa

Just need a small amount to add to the back of my biocube 14. Live on Keller/N. FW border, work in Coppell. So would prefer something around these areas.. Thanks!
  4. C

Tank has a slow leak, looking to borrow water conatiner(s)...

My 54g tank developed a slow leak last night, from the seam towards the top of the tank. I am waiting to hear from Red Sea regarding warranty info but will need some containers to maybe house livestock until a replacement tank can arrive and be setup. At a minimum I need to have something to...
  5. C

50g rimless cube

Have a 50g rimless cube for sale, tank only. Due to issues with the stand and other components with the setup I bought, this is still in the box from shipping and has never been water tested.?$200 OBO?