Search results

1. S

A few new colonies from Rift to Reef

Rift to Reef just got in some really nice SPS colonies! Had to show off a few that I picked up. Sorry these pics are not the best...my camera settings are messed up and my wife is not home to fix them :oops: . Purple...really, really purple! alt=""> Peach and green with pink tips alt="">...
  2. S

Nice ORA corals at Rift to Reef

Hey Guys, I picked up some really nice ORA pieces from Rift to Reef yesterday at UNBELIEVABLE prices. I am going to post pics (as soon as I can get my wife to take some lol). I wanted to give everyone a heads up b/c I think this stuff will go fast. He got some great ORA fish and clams in as...
  3. S

New tank..let the upgrade begin=)

After a few weeks of saying watching my 55 cube getting more and more full, and thinking about upgrading to a 90 or 120, I found a deal I just couldn't pass up yesterday. I picked the tank up this afternoon, and here it is. It is 48x30x21, that measure out to 131 gallons, or actually 130.909...
  4. S

picked up some new pieces from Exotic Aquatics today!!

Hey guys had to share my new additions :D Pink with Yellow tip Milli alt=""> Lavender Tip alt=""> Super Hairy Milli alt=""> and with that...I...MUST have...bigger tank..... alt=""> alt="">
  5. S

A few of my favorite SPS and one ID pls

Here are a few new colonies and frags....gotta love the SPS alt=""> Does anyone know what this is..... alt=""> alt=""> alt="">