Recent content by Zoa_joc

1. Z

RO/DI Membrane, When to change????

Hey Dfwmas, I have a 5 stage Ro/DI ( BRS) I use maybe 25g a week tops. My DI fails around 6-8 weeks well turns brown. I have changed all my pre filters and new resin. Day one tds going to the DI was ( 3) few days later (5) with all new filters , I am at five now as I do a water change a few...
  2. Z

Sick new chalice!!! Bahama mama & Flamethrower in ONE!

I got this Gem from a buddy in NY, It has the Bahama mama rim with the flamethrower body! diff one of my new faves!!!!IMG_20140225_100255.jpg
  3. Z

Post pics of your Joes/Tyree Rainbow acro

so I got this awesome Acro on 10/19/13 . This awesome piece really made me like sps, currently starting to show yellow, orange, hints of reds with a blue growth ring. I will see if i can get a current pic with in a few days. Please post your pics and experience with this acro.
  4. Z

for all you rainbow chalice lovers

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/general-lps-discussion/128352-new-rainbow-chalice.html
  5. Z

Zoa_joc's 57g rimless upgrade

Well, Its time to put old Betsy to rest, she has grown me some awesome corals over the last ten years...out with the old and in with the new! Lighting: aqua medic ocean light 6x39w all ATI bulbs Tank: oceanic 57g rimless 36in solid wood ( in the works) re sealed/ stained stand Filtration...
  6. Z

some eye candy!

PART_1358960239355.jpegPART_1358960265888.jpegPART_1358960335073.jpeg
  7. Z

New rare gem!

PART_1358262045623.jpeg
  8. Z

Yes, another Zoa ID

look very nice!!!
  9. Z

MY New Gem!!!!!!

1344037765-picsay.jpgWe are so lucky to have a lfs that carries some of the rarest corals on the planet in are own backyard!!!!! I picked this lil beauty up at Neptunes Cove by far the best Zoa/paly collection I have ever laid eyes on!!!! Thanks Bill for always helping me with all my saltwater...