Recent content by Rockwall_Reef

1. R

WTB macroalgae and fish

Tank has been just coral and ~10yr old clown pair for about a year. I'd like to revert my sump to a previous design / refresh my motivation for the hobby while doing so! Looking for: Mexican caulerpa (preferred) or chaeto 1+ Zebrasoma tang (Purple/yellow/desjardini)  1 Acanthurus tang (orange...
  2. R

FS: Hydra 52/AWM

Up for sale is a hydra 52 that was converted from an AI Sol. Fully functional, no dead led pucks or individual chips. Purchased 2 years ago from dfwmas member. It has been sitting for a year with no use. I also have an AWM (Don't think this works with any HD version of the light.)<del>Hydra 52...
  3. R

FS: Black clownfish pair

These guys have been in our tank for at least 2 years and have grown a lot. We are getting rid of them because we shut down our other tank with a 7 yr old percula in it and they aren't getting along very well. The male is 2" and the female 3". They'll eat pellets and frozen. At top of water and...
  4. R

General Tips for All Aquarists

I enjoy letting others know of what has and has not worked for us over the past 8+ years of having a reef tank. Every now and then I come across a situation where I start thinking back of all the tricks used and start forming a list in my head. I think others do the same (and I'm not just...
  5. R

Tips for catching difficult fish

Just thought I'd create this for people who are having difficulty snatching some fish out of the tank. Over the past years, I've read about some reefers using pretty interesting methods to catch a fish and would like to mention what I've had success with.With a problem fish, I'm sure we all know...